Wednesday 30 April 2014

Macaron Cafe - Cairns

Location and setting : 19/62 Grafton St - nice setting just near Rusty's Market
Food  / Menu : Patisserie and Café specializing in French pastries - had a berry danish that had pastry without a flake to be seen - not freshly baked
Drinks : Coffee - If you wanted it the way they made it, it was OK.  I asked for a third little less milk in the cup to keep the strength of the Coffee up, they checked with me and confirmed but still a full cup arrived and weak coffee. Why do people pretend to listen. this is not a barrister
Special : was once

Service :Got me what I wanted and then back to there gossip session. I was the only one in the cafe at 8:30am

On my way towards the northern beaches of Cairns I made a detour to  :
Le Crouton a French Bakery at 227 Kamerunga Rd, Freshwater QLD 4870
Now were talkin - Fresh, flaky, delightful, a superbly made Cherry Danish 

No comments:

Post a Comment