Friday 2 May 2014

Lime Tree Bar & Grill

 28 Trinity Beach Road, Trinity Beach

Location and setting : tucked away just off the main road into trinity beach overlooking a lake. A tropical oasis with a rather comfortable feel about it.
Food  / Menu : I came here for dessert today but while I was there had a look at the lunch menu and I will be back tomorrow as it read so well. My choice of dessert was easy - there special was an Eton Mess (made popular by MKR-igged). I was extremely happy - it was YUM.
Drinks : Coffee - Made well, right strength and arrived when I needed it.
Special : its an unobtrusive relaxed setting and really quite pleasant place to sit

Service : Spot on - great staff, efficient and friendly. they got me to a table, order taken and were knowledgeable about the food. timing was also good with delivery of my dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment